Senior Product Owner Business and Technical Operations
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- You will review our process- and tool landscape and harmonize company wide structures to channel our international growth (e.g. in crm: from the first client touch point to invoicing process)
- You are the gateway between chapters and squads, and will connect systems and processes in an holistic view
- You channel reporting and tracking structures, that fit to an agile organizational structure
- You will implement business intelligence structure and thinking
- You are reporting to the steering commitee
What we expect from you
- Serveral years of experience in business process management or business intelligence or it consulting
- Strong know-how in crm and company-wide workflows
- High level of seniority and professionalism
- Service-orientied mindset: humble and helpful is your nature
- Clear structure strength, that goes hand in hand with cooperational excellence
- Passion and feeling for agile organizational structures and a tech-driven evironment
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.