Business Intelligence Manager (f/m/d)
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Lead the development and evolution of a (new) suite of digital reporting tools
- Maintain and develop lifetime value modelling of customers; combine this with acquisition spend information to provide all key KPI statistics and full analysis of ROI by granular channel, and work with the acquisition/non-touch team on optimisation
- Work closely with Marketing and Operational teams to deliver the key insights, analysis, and new thinking required to continue the company’s digital revenue growth
- Own the end-to-end reporting tool set development
What we expect from you
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, business informatics, technical business, marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar Business Intelligence / Analytics focused role
- Knowledge of the SaaS analytics ecosystem
- Strong MS Office desktop publishing skills in particular Excel
- Mathematically minded and comfortable with statistics, probability and logical problems as well as advanced SQL skills
- Deep understanding of the best practice for data analysis, visualisation platforms and ROI driven
- Analytical thinking, strong communication skills and a high degree of team spirit
- Significant personal digital footprint
- Very good english skills (German would be a plus)
What we offer you
- Our modern, charming office in the heart of Munich is just a few minutes walk from the main station
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition and success, and offers cool incentives
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- High-quality feedback session that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- Regular workshops, trainings and coaching
- We offer weekly creative time during working hours for personal development
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- Other advantages such as corporate benefits, gym membership, team events, free drinks, get-together, regular company updates, adjustable desks, international exchange, no dress code, and lots more
The Ryte work place
- hack days
- no dresscode
- servant leadership mindset
- build up your personal brand
- international smart crowd
- height-adjustable desks
- corporate social responsibility
- free hardware choice
- cherishing company culture
- conferences, training & coaching
- disruptive thinking
- diversity = power
- qualitative feedback sessions
- agile structure
- succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.