Digital Content Marketer - Software Product
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- You will create great marketing stories around our software product, that will turn users into absolute SEO experts and, along with our expert team, you will contribute to long-term customer relationships
- You develop and communicate the objectives of our Content Marketing and Brand strategy. You understand the need of our customer personas and, along with your talent for research you write remarkable content
- Additionally you organize customer events, order merchandising campaigns and implement promotional campaigns
You coordinate guest writers and cooperation partners and align their content with our quality management for e-books, blog articles, the Ryte wiki, etc.
What we expect from you
Degree in: online marketing management, media and communication, business administration, German studies, English, business informatics, or another field that has prepared you for your desired career in content marketing
Several years of professional experience in digital Content Marketing
You bring a high interest in our software product and technical affinity
Besides exceptional research skills and storytelling, the terms “creative streak,” “writing talent,” and “an eye for detail” apply to you
Excellent communicative and written competence in German and English
The Ryte work place
- hack days
- no dresscode
- servant leadership mindset
- build up your personal brand
- international smart crowd
- height-adjustable desks
- corporate social responsibility
- free hardware choice
- cherishing company culture
- conferences, training & coaching
- disruptive thinking
- diversity = power
- qualitative feedback sessions
- agile structure
- succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.