(Junior) Graphic Designer
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Create captivating designs for marketing material (i.e. website, Ryte Magazine, Ryte Wiki, landing page, social, banner, newsletter, ads, pitch decks, events/conferences)
- Manage our merchandise/swag packages (ideation, layouts, send-out)
- Champion the Ryte aesthetics but also bring fresh ideas and new visual inspiration to the design and marketing teams
- Be part of the Ryte Design team which is responsible for the overall brand design (incl. product UX)
- Spreading your creativity: Share cool/creative concepts/layout ideas with teams
- You will become a valuable member of the Marketing and Design teams and will constantly push borders, develop and evolve project-by-project, and pushing the Ryte Design to next level
What we expect from you
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a graphic designer in a design team and completed studies in Graphic Design, Communication Design or Media Design - Ad agency background is beneficial
- You are obsessed with great design and are able to think outside the box
- You have an excellent eye for layout, design, typography with attention to detail
- Print/banner production experience (CMYK & Pantone, margins, color profiles, resolution)
- You have high aspirations and visionary ideas and approaches towards tasks
- Video editing know-how would be great
- You are not afraid of trying something totally new and can find creative ways to make it fit to our brand
- You are a self-starter with confidence and good time management skills
- You are enthusiastic about tech topics
- Good English speaking skills
What we offer you
- Our modern, charming office in the heart of Munich is just a few minutes walk from the main station
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition and success, and offers cool incentives
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- High-quality feedback and coaching that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- Regular workshops and training sessions
- We offer weekly creative time during working hours for personal development
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- Other advantages such as corporate benefits, gym membership, team events, free drinks, get-together, regular company updates, adjustable desks, international exchange, no dress code, and lots more
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.