Human Resources working student
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Supervision of application processes in all departments, from initial screening to contracting and onboarding
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews with candidates
- Support of our HR Business Partners with administrative tasks: Creation of certificates and documents etc.
- Support in the introduction of digital solutions in the field of recruiting (talention) and administration (personio)
- Interface communication to the recruiting software
- Support in the field of employer branding (Career page and Social Media Channels)
- Harmonization of HR processes
- Active sourcing via LinkedIn and Xing
What we expect from you
- Enrollement in a bachelor's or master's studies (Business, Economics, Human Resources Management etc. )
- Willingness to learn what HR means in an modern Tech company with agile structures.
- Service-oriented thinking and behavior
- You are a detail-oriented perfectionist :-)
- A sympathetic and secure demeanor with every communication partner
- A talent for communicating and enjoy helping people
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and German
What we offer you
- At Ryte we offer an intensive onboarding program so you can get going as soon as possible
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition, success and cool incentives
- Regular workshops and training sessions
- High quality feedback and coaching that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- Other advantages such as gym membership, book-flatrate, adjustable desks, hack-days, and lots more
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.