Intern/working student Operational Excellence and Finance
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Surprise C-Levels with top-notch concepts to professionalize the whole organization
- Prepare, support the execution and document the results of workshops for operational Excellence
- Define and implement processes together with Chapter Leads
- Support the Finance Team in their daily accounting processes
- Prepare of meetings and events (e.g. interviews, business meetings, ...)
- Assist in the onboarding process for new Rytees
- Support several teams by organizing, coordinating and evaluating, what people need in their work environment to do an amazing job
What we expect from you
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program or completed studies with relevant emphasis (e.g. Business, Finance, Management, Economics, Engineering)
- You share a humble & helpful mindset with us and love to support people and to coordinate multifaceted topics in a growing company
- You have a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results
- Excellent self-organization, a great readiness to learn, organizational and analytical competencies, and a cool head under pressure
Great communication skills in German and English
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.