Junior Presales Associate UK/US (m/f/d)
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- You are the door opener for big deals (the opening and closing of a big show are the most important facts)
- You convince customers to wanting more
- Independently train our Salestools as well as the product and methodology
- Lead qualification
- Outbound: First contakt through cold calling und e-mail (B2B)
- Inbound: Lead-support through calls and e-mails
- Your Goal: Arranging product tours and follow-through
- customer-data-care in Salesforce
- close collaboration with the Sales team
What we expect from you
You don’t need to be a trained sales person, newcomers with a interest in a sales career are welcome
You are able to easily learn new software tools and features
You are not afraid of sales prospecting (e-mails, cold calls, webinars etc.)
You don’t need any encouragement, because you are a self-starter, and are goal-oriented
Great motivation and will to put effort in your career and personal development
Very good verbal and written knowledge in English and German
What we offer you
- At Ryte we offer an intensive onboarding program so you can get going as soon as possible
- Career opportunities through an existing career model
- Regular sales workshops and training sessions
- Provision for every closed deal that got generated by you
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- Other advantages such as gym membership, book-flatrate, adjustable desks, hack-days, and lots more
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.