We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Your mission is the successful lead generation for our web-based analysis software and contact maintenance with our B2B customers
- You will advise customers and potential customers by email and phone. Your mission is the acquisition of new customers as well as account management in the Spanish-speaking market
- You will be responsible for the quality of our potential customer base. Your team works together with the sales team at the highest technological as well as professional level and you will benefit from our excellent CRM
- You will learn to carry out independent negotiations and actively promote your sales projects from first contact, to proposal, to finalization of the contract
- You will plan and prepare webinars and presentations
- You bring ideas and enthusiasm for making customers happy and for making us a little bit better every day
What we expect from you
You don’t need to be trained sales person, newcomers with a interest in a sales career are welcome
You are able to easily learn new software tools and features
Customer contact makes you happy and you have the special talent that turns customers into friends
You are not afraid of sales prospecting (e-mails, cold calls, webinars etc.)
You don’t need any encouragement, because you are a self-starter, and are goal-oriented
Very good verbal and written knowledge in German and English
The Ryte work place
- hack days
- no dresscode
- servant leadership mindset
- build up your personal brand
- international smart crowd
- height-adjustable desks
- corporate social responsibility
- free hardware choice
- cherishing company culture
- conferences, training & coaching
- disruptive thinking
- diversity = power
- qualitative feedback sessions
- agile structure
- succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.