Product Manager Business Operations & User Engagement
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- You drive the delivery of internal tools and products to deliver functionality that helps Ryte teams (e.g., finance, sales, operations, and customer support)
- You are also in the driver's seat for the integration and customization of third-party tools. The goal: To provide a quality experience to hundred thousands of users
You evaluate and integrate software vendors for microservices to support our day-to-day business and sustainable company growth
You ideate and execute new projects to onboard, nurture and support our users
You define requests, customer needs, technical abilities, roadmaps and estimations together with your team and all relevant stakeholders
You are an intrapreneur in our company and really own your product: you calculate costs, resources, pricing for new tools and features and make your products to a success story
You have a well structured backlog approach and know how to prioritize
You are reporting to our Head of Product David and will experience full responsibility for your product as well as strategic support
What we expect from you
Several years of experience in Product Management in an agile environment (Scrum)
Ability to work on multiple projects parallelly and organize yourself effectively
Technical background: you know what databases, APIs, and services are and how to leverage them
SQL knowledge and a keenness for data analytics
Familiarity with Salesforce, subscription management tools and product analytics
A passion for the B2B-SaaS landscape
Experience with user growth, retention, and engagement experiments and concepts
Service-oriented mindset: humble and helpful is your nature
Clear structural power, that goes hand in hand with operational excellence
Passion and feeling for agile organizational structures and a tech-driven environment
What we offer you
- At Ryte we offer an intensive onboarding program so you can get going as soon as possible
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition, success and cool incentives
- Regular workshops and training sessions
- High quality feedback and coaching that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- Other advantages such as gym membership, book-flatrate, adjustable desks, hack-days, and lots more
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.