Teamlead Data Science / Senior Data Engineer NLP/AI
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- You will coach and build up the Ryte data science team and report directy to our CTO
- Conceptualize, design and identify AI applications
- Identify research projects to enlarge our software for our users by driving new featues
- You present complex topics to different stackholders and translate them into a solid decision-base
- You are responsible for all data-driven topics regarding our features and modules e.g. in the fields of natural language processing, recomendation systems and search engines
What we expect from you
- At least 5 years solid experience in different fields of data science
- Highlevel ability to think and conceptionalize in a stratetegic manner as well as a sense for users' needs and business contexts
- Experience with e.g. aws, sagemaker, elastic beanstalk, lambda, tensorflow, keras, scikitlearn, gensim, sparkMllib, ...
- Practical experience with REST APIs
- You are a leadership personality with a servant approach to help and built up the Ryte data science team
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and German
What we offer you
- At Ryte we offer an intensive onboarding program so you can get going as soon as possible
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition, success and cool incentives
- Regular workshops and training sessions
- High quality feedback and coaching that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- Other advantages such as gym membership, book-flatrate, adjustable desks, hack-days, and lots more
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.