(Senior) Key Account Manager
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- As the first point of contact, you will advise our customers on the phone and via email about our software
- You will communicate our accumulated SEO know-how to our customers, supervise presentations (by phone, in webinars, or in person), and together with our team pursue the Ryte mission of making the web a better place
- You will be a problem-solver for our customers. You will make their concerns your personal task
- At our Expert Events, you will work actively for the certification of our customers and will represent the Ryte campus with all your know-how in the matter of SEO
What we expect from you
Solid (at least 4 years) key account-management/customer service-know about a software-focused product
Passion for trends, new tools to enhance clients and learning
Strategic talent, project management skills, and enabling personality
Service-oriented thinking and behavior that turns customers into friends
Demonstrated sense of initiative and continuous improvement
A talent for sympathetic and confident communication and an affinity for helping people
Ability to mentor team members and share best practices from your personal experience
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and German
The Ryte work place
- hack days
- no dresscode
- servant leadership mindset
- build up your personal brand
- international smart crowd
- height-adjustable desks
- corporate social responsibility
- free hardware choice
- cherishing company culture
- conferences, training & coaching
- disruptive thinking
- diversity = power
- qualitative feedback sessions
- agile structure
- succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.