(Senior) Sales Manager Spain
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gath valuable insights and provide all the necessary information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international, made up of diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities. Agile thinking is the key no "we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, promote simplification and seek innovation. As an engineering company, we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, that share our passion for great software and sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Your mission is the successful sales of our software and contact maintenance with our B2B customers for the Spanish-speaking market
- You will be supported by our presales team, responsible for the quality of your leads
- You will advise customers and potential customers by email and phone. Your goal is to acquire new customers and manage new client
- You will develop country-specific strategies for the Spanish markets
- Your mission is to successfully sell our B2B Software to digital marketers and agencies in the Spanish-speaking market
- You will lead independent negotiations and will actively promote your sales projects from the first contact, to offer preparation, through to the signing of the contract
- This includes good preparation, such as planning webinars and presentations
- You will contribute ideas and ambition to make us a little better every day
What we expect from you
- Mid-level experience, having completed training or studies
- At least 3 years of professional experience in Sales (SaaS preferred)
- You have a KPI-driven and detail oriented work approach
- Daily contact with customers makes you happy. No one needs to encourage you because you are independently goal-oriented
- You have several years of work experience in a Spanish-speaking country
What we offer you
- At Ryte we offer an intensive onboarding program so you can get going as soon as possible
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition, success and cool incentives
- Regular sales workshops and training sessions
- High quality feedback and coaching that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- A modern office in the heart of Munich
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- Other advantages such as gym membership, book-flatrate, adjustable desks, hack-days, and lots more
The Ryte work place
servant leadership mindset
build up your personal brand
international smart crowd
corporate social responsibility
free hardware choice
cherishing company culture
conferences, training & coaching
diversity = power
qualitative feedback sessions
succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.