Technical SEO Analyst (m/f/d)
We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gathering valuable insights and providing all the information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international. Made up of highly diverse backgrounds, experience and personalities. Agile thinking is the key. There is no „we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, drive simplification and seek innovation. As a engineering company we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, who share our passion for great software, and a delightful sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
Lead consultative conversations with Ryte's top tier clients and deliver SEO know-how to our customers
Monitor the SEO industry and run SEO tests to develop, train staff and build in-house knowledge. Together with our Customer Success team you pursue the Ryte mission of making the web a better place
Give dedicated trainings based on our customers' data and industry in person, by phone or webinar to build advanced reports to answer business objectives
Build long-term, deep relationships at all levels within our customers’ organizations to maintain exceptionally high levels of customer satisfaction
Provide feedback to our Product Team with feature requests and product enhancements
- At our Expert Events, you will work actively for the certification of our customers and will represent the Ryte campus with all your know-how in the matter of SEO
What we expect from you
At least 5+ years as an SEO consultant with Enterprise customers or as an inhouse SEO manager for a medium to large website
Experience in covering all aspects of SEO from high-level strategy down to technical SEO using web crawlers, log analyzers and SEO tools
A strong understanding of all technical SEO best practices such as SEO site architecture, tags, HTML coding, site speed optimization and more
Interpersonal skills, especially a sympathetic and secure demeanor with every communication partner (both technical and business staff)
You are a problem solver with service-oriented thinking and behavior that turns customers into friends
- Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and German
What we offer you
- Our modern, charming office in the heart of Munich is just a few minutes walk from the main station
- Attractive salary model which rewards ambition and success, and offers cool incentives
- Chapter Leads who support you with a servant leadership mindset
- High-quality feedback session that provide exciting career- and development opportunities
- Regular workshops, trainings and coaching
- A working environment with a value-oriented office culture in an agile structure
- Other advantages such as corporate benefits, gym membership, team events, free drinks, get-together, regular company updates, adjustable desks, international exchange, no dress code, and lots more
The Ryte work place
- hack days
- no dresscode
- servant leadership mindset
- build up your personal brand
- international smart crowd
- height-adjustable desks
- corporate social responsibility
- free hardware choice
- cherishing company culture
- conferences, training & coaching
- disruptive thinking
- diversity = power
- qualitative feedback sessions
- agile structure
- succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.