We are Ryte
We are one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe. Our vision is to be the foundation for digital success. So we strive to enable businesses around the world to monitor, analyze and optimize all their digital assets. We handle huge data, gath valuable insights and provide all the necessary information businesses need to make the right decisions.
Our team is international, made up of diverse backgrounds, experiences and personalities. Agile thinking is the key no "we have always done it this way“ attitude. We reward creativity, promote simplification and seek innovation. As an engineering company, we use only the best tools available. Data is the central source of knowledge for our decisions.
Ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for talented people, that share our passion for great software and sense of humor. We are always humble and keep our feet on the ground - whether they’re in slippers, sneakers, high heels or socks. Come as you are and follow us on our journey. Let's do it Ryte.
- Our one-year trainee program will prepare you for future positions and steep career growth
- We invest in you through various certified training, sales workshops, and an extensive development plan
- In our tech company, you have every opportunity to develop your skills and reach the next level in Sales, Customer Success or Key Account Management
- The goal of your training will be to independently advise our potential customers about our software (by phone or email)
- You represent Ryte with pride and professionalism at exhibitions and events
- Your mission: acquire new German-speaking customers and uncover improvement potential for customers
What we expect from you
- You are a graduate with a special interest in sales and marketing or a professional with a passion for sales and customer contact looking for a career change
- Your affinity for technology makes it easy for you to learn new software tools and features
- Customer contact makes you happy and you have the special talent that turns customers into friends
- You don’t need any encouragement because you are a self-starter and are goal-oriented
- You really want to spend a year of your professional life developing your skills to increase your market value
- Very good German and English communication skills
The Ryte work place
- hack days
- no dresscode
- servant leadership mindset
- build up your personal brand
- international smart crowd
- height-adjustable desks
- corporate social responsibility
- free hardware choice
- cherishing company culture
- conferences, training & coaching
- disruptive thinking
- diversity = power
- qualitative feedback sessions
- agile structure
- succeed by trust & autonomy
For us diversity is power and competencies count.
Send us your application regardless of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
ideology or disability. Please include a possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Do you have links that showcase your work, or that might be relevant to your position (GitHub, Bitbucket, Stack Overflow)? The Ryte HR-Team will be happy if you share them with us.
At the moment there is no suitable job for you? Register for our job subscription.